IT WAS A RARE OPPORTUNITY...-DAYYABU GARGA THANKS GOVERNOR LALONG,OTHERS

For the journey of a thousand miles they say,begins with a step.I feel greater steps are taken when determination,sincerity and purposefulness are also attached to it,the end becomes positively remarkable.

These are some of my words to you as the journey brings us here.

Permit me to with all humility thank His Excellency Rt.Hon.Barr.(DR) Simon Bako Lalong,Leader of the Rescue Team and Executive Governor of Plateau State for the once in a lifetime opportunity given me to serve this state during the past six years of this administration.For me the past years helped in garnering more experience,building additional structures of life,service delivery to the people as well as having another family in the chapter of life.

Serving under your leadership as an Honorable Commissioner in two distinct ministries,The Ministry For Local Government And Chieftaincy Affairs and The Ministry For Physical Planning And Urban Development where moments of great teaching in the art of public governance which I believe was done to the best of my ability as testimonies will be there to speak.

Sir,it was also wonderful and fulfilling having you paired me with my fellow Commissioner Colleagues as well as other critical members of the team where we formed synergy in delivering those critical policies and Programmes of Government for the overall development of the state.

It was indeed worthy first working across and with the entire seventeen local governments of the state as a Commissioner,this has in no small way positioned me for what I have decided to by the grace of God venture into so as to serve my people the more at the grassroots as Executive Chairman of Kanam Local Government Council.

Seeing me still worthy was my reappointment as Commissioner in the Ministry For Physical Planning And Urban Development which further added to my knowledge in the areas of delivering critical infrastructure for our communities with the aim of bringing and building communities in to world view.

This I will in no way forget sir as I pray God to further bless you with the wisdom to continue to lead.

To my brothers and Sisters whom I have worked with as Commissioners,I thank you so much for the team work.

Also appreciation goes to Management and Staff of the two Ministries I worked with in this whole journey.

My last place of assignment was the Ministry For Physical Planning And Urban Development where I met a great team.Thank you for working well with me and making history.This will remain in me.

For anyone in the course of the journey that we may have had issues in the process of executing our mandates,I ask for forgiveness as I have offered same to whoever has done same to me.Life is a journey and we are bound to meet ahead.

As I journey back into another moment of service to my dear people of Kanam Local Government Area,may I seize this opportunity to thank you all for the tremendous support you gave me all the while in the civil service and till now that I am returning to serve you more directly.

I would like to inform you that this will be another moment for us to open up the vistas of unity and development through greater commitment and sacrifice for our people.

I am very ready to work with you all and continue in the process of redefining Kanam.

The next few days in this journey will see us continue in engaging more directly with the people and having more access into other challenges they have.

Together with you all shall be our dream for a robust development of our people.

We are willing and ready to serve through your Mandate.

We shall go door to door to assure the people of this.

My Gratitude Knows No Bounds.

THIS IS THE MANDATE.

THANK YOU ALL.

HON.ALH.(DR) DAYYABU YUSUF GARGA,WALIN GARGA.
IMMEDIATE PAST COMMISSIONER,MINISTRY FOR PHYSICAL PLANNING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT.
APC CHAIRMANSHIP FLAG BEARER,KANAM LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL,PLATEAU STATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRASSROOTS NEWS

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN  Walbe Orgak The 2023 Plateau State Gubernatorial candidates under t...