I AM DETERMINED TO SERVE.DAYYABU GARGA THANKS KANAM PEOPLE

I truly and sincerely want to express my appreciation to Almighty God for his benevolence,show of love and support exhibited by several groups and individuals which lead to my emergence as the Chairmanship flag bearer of our great party APC in Kanam LGA in the just concluded primary election.

Let me specially thank the Leadership of our great party the APC who created that level playing ground for this exercise, Youth and women groups, our esteemed elders, coalition groups for Dayyabu Garga, the  media and our dear students.

My appreciation also goes to members of the academia, farmers, traders and other professional groups and the generality of our Kanam people for your show of love and support for this project.

Permit me to specially appreciate my brothers whom we contested for this privileged opportunity together.It was more of a family affair with an ultimate aim of building our dear Kanam LGA.No one is a loser as we have collectively won for Kanam's future.

Like I have always said,I remain accessible for collaboration like you all have advocated as a dream for Kanam is a dream for all.

I will keep close contact as we move into the next phase of campaigns to deliver our great party,the APC to the people.Together we shall criss cross nooks and crannies of Kanam LGA with news of our desire to further unite and build our people.

I welcome your blueprint which I will merge with mine and implement according to how God Almighty will permit so that smiles can be imprinted on the faces and lives of our people.

I say thank you so much for words alone cannot adequately express how important all of you are to me.

I will remain highly indebted and committed to our common goals in this journey of unifying our people for the progress and development of our dear LGA kanam in particular and plateau in general. 

Thank you so much.

 HON. (DR) DAYYABU YUSUF GARGA,WALIN GARGA.
APC CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE,
KANAM LGA
PLATEAU STATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRASSROOTS NEWS

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN  Walbe Orgak The 2023 Plateau State Gubernatorial candidates under t...