PROF. C.J. DAKAS FELICITATES WITH PROF. TYODEN AT 71


On behalf of myself, family and associates, I write to express my sincere joy to the number two citizen of Plateau state, the Deputy Governor, Prof Sonny Gwanle Tyoden, on the occasion of your birthday.
This day of your birth is no doubt, quite a remarkable one that must be well celebrated by all especially myself and family considering your contribution to the development of humanity in different spheres of life and especially as you are currently serving the good people of Plateau state.
As you mark this day, I sincerely wish you the best, life can offer today and in the years ahead.
Please, accept my warmest congratulations to you on this auspicious day of your life, wishing you many more fruitful years ahead glorifying the Lord while serving humanity.
Happy birthday to you Sir.
Prof Dakas C. J Dakas SAN

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to our deputy Governor. Many happy returns sir

    ReplyDelete

GRASSROOTS NEWS

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN

DR. DAKUM AT 66 A DOGGED STATESMAN AND AN ASTUTE POLITICIAN  Walbe Orgak The 2023 Plateau State Gubernatorial candidates under t...